CLEVELAND, OH (WOIO) - The Cleveland Browns selected an Ohio-born quarterback on Day 2 of the NFL Draft.
Check back here for draft updates and information regarding the draft.
DRAFT Day #2 Friday, April 28, 2017
9:40 p.m. - Browns take a defensive tackle to kick off the third round.
8:45 p.m. - Browns select former Notre Dame QB DeShone Kizer. Kizer was born in Toledo.
8:20 p.m. - Chicago Bears select another NE Ohio product.
4:29 p.m. The Cleveland Browns introduce their three First Round Draft picks Myles Garrett, Jabrill Peppers and David Njoku in Berea.
DRAFT Day #1 Thursday, April 27, 2017
11:30 p.m. - Browns trade back into 1st round, take Miami TE David Njoku at No. 29.
11 p.m. - Browns select former Michigan Wolverine Jabrill Peppers at No. 25.
10:55 p.m. - Oakland Raiders select CB Gareon Conley, a former Buckeye.
9:30 p.m. - Browns trade No. 12 pick to Texans.
9:28 p.m. - Marshon Lattimore (formerly Glenville, Ohio State) goes to Saints at No. 11.
9 p.m. - Ian Rapoport is reporting the Cleveland Browns may be trying to trade for Redskins QB Kirk Cousins.
8:30 p.m. - Chicago Bears select Mentor native Mitch Trubisky, a QB, at No. 2
8:10 p.m. - Browns select DE Myles Garrett with the No. 1 overall pick.
7:15 p.m. - We catch up with future stars on the red carpet in Philly.
10:25 a.m. - Browns fans in Philly say the NFL should consider holding the draft in Canton, OH.
9:11 a.m. - NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell spotted hanging out in Philly.
More on Cleveland 19:
- Nearly everybody agrees: Draft Myles Garrett first
- Mitchell Trubisky and Deshaun Watson will attend the NFL Draft
- What the Cleveland Browns SHOULD do in the first round of the NFL Draft
- 3 players the Cleveland Browns could take with the No. 12 pick in the NFL Draft
- Akron Zips' WR JT is taking another 'Lane' into professional sports
- Trubisky impresses scouts...and mom
- Deciphering the NFL Draft (and the stupid clichés that go with it)