DOWNTOWN CLEVELAND, OH (WOIO) - The Cleveland Cavaliers will play the Boston Celtics in the 2017 Eastern Conference Finals.
The Celtics beat the Washington Wizards in Monday's Game 7 to advance.
The Celtics will have home court advantage in the ECF. Game 1 is slated to tip in Boston at 8:30 p.m. Wednesday.
The Cavs have not played basketball since May 7, after sweeping the Toronto Raptors.
Here are some notes how the Cavs played Washington and Boston this season:
- Cleveland was 2-1 vs. Washington this year
- Cleveland was 3-1 vs. Boston this year
- LeBron James averaged 27 points and nine rebounds a game this season vs. the Wizards
- James shot 54 percent from the field against Washington
- James averaged 29 points, nine rebounds and nine assists a game vs. the Celtics
- James shot 54 percent from the field against Boston
- Kyrie Irving averaged 25 points a game vs. Washington this year
- Irving shot 39 percent from the field vs. the Wizards
- Irving averaged 25 points a game vs. Boston this year
- Irving shot 53 percent from the field against the Celtics this season
- As a team the Cavs shot 48 percent from the field against the Wizards
- As a team the Cavs shot 47 percent from the field against the Celtics