CLEVELAND, Ohio -- The Cleveland Cavaliers are the three-point road favorites in Game 1 of the NBA Conference Finals against the Boston Celtics Wednesday, but how do the two cities compare?
The Cavs play the Celtcis in Game 1 at 8:30 p.m. on TNT.
Cleveland is also the favorite to win the series. The Cavs are at -465 with the Celtics at +361 to reach the NBA Finals, according to Vegas Insider.
- Cleveland: 389,521
- Boston: 655,884
Places to get pierogi:
- Cleveland: 28 restaurants
- Boston: 7 restaurants
- Cleveland: Average high 69 degrees, low 48 degrees
- Boston: Average high 67 degrees, low 50 degrees
Number of NBA Finals won after being down 1-3 in a series:
Top selling jerseys this season:
- Cleveland: LeBron James (No. 2); Kyrie Irving (No. 5)
- Boston: Isaiah Thomas (No. 14)
- Cleveland: No. 2
- Boston: No. 8
All-time regular season record:
- Cleveland: 78 wins against Celtics
- Boston: 124 wins against Cavs
All-time playoff record:
- Cleveland: 16 wins against Celtics
- Boston: 18 wins against Cavaliers
Download the Cleveland 19 News app and First Alert Weather app.
Copyright 2017 WOIO. All rights reserved.