CLEVELAND, OH (WOIO) - The moment we've all been waiting for is finally here. The Cleveland Cavs completed their run through the Eastern Conference Thursday night and are now set up for a rematch, or a "three-match," against the Golden State Warriors for the third year in a row.
A depleted Cavs team lost to the Warriors in the 2015 NBA Finals, but they came back the next year and defeated the Warriors in Game 7 for an unforgettable championship run.
- Game 1 - Thursday, June 1. Cleveland at Golden State, 9 p.m.
- Game 2 - Sunday, June 4. Cleveland at Golden State, 8 p.m.
- Game 3 - Wednesday, June 7. Golden State at Cleveland, 9 p.m.
- Game 4 - Friday, June 9. Golden State at Cleveland, 9 p.m.
- Game 5 - Monday, June 12. Cleveland at Golden State, 9 p.m. (Games 5-7 if necessary)
- Game 6 - Thursday, June 15. Golden State at Cleveland, 9 p.m.
- Game 7 - Sunday, June 18. Cleveland at Golden State.
During the 2016-17 regular season, the Cavs and Warriors split the season series, each winning one game against each other.