CLEVELAND, OH (WOIO) - Before Game 3 of the NBA Finals, we went ahead and checked out some of the hottest spots to catch the game when the Cavs are back at home. Below is a list of places to watch the game if you weren't able to snag a ticket to see it in person:
- Winking Lizard - Staying open late after the game, regular menu, basic prices.
- Red, The Steakhouse - Rooftop seating, doors will open at 11 a.m., regular menu, basic prices.
- Harry Buffalo - $5 Budweiser drafts, doors open at 11 a.m.
- Wild Eagle Saloon - Drink and food specials, same location where the new ending of "Believeland" was filmed last year.
- Hofbrauhaus Cleveland - ESPN hosting live shows all week starting Tuesday morning.
- Quicken Loans Arena - Free fan fest, Cavs Academy for kids, a sport court setup and giant video screens to watch the game.