CLEVELAND, OH (WOIO) - From Meteorologist Samantha Roberts:
Blush, lipstick, foundation, mascara… not necessarily in that order.
Makeup is of the utmost importance on your big day!
After all, the pictures last a lifetime. I'd never want to sit down to flip through my wedding photos and think, "Oh my goodness, my eyeshadow looked terrible!"
If you're anything like I am in this regard, you've probably used (or will use at some point) the services of a professional makeup artist.
As a bride, you may even have questions about how you should be taking care of your skin leading up to the big day!
For this week's Wedding Wednesday segment, I reached out to Maggie Kleinman, a local Cleveland makeup artist. She was full of wonderful, helpful information for me and for any of you brides-to-be!
Here's this morning's segment. Check out the video for the incredible work she did at our studio.
Wasn't that amazing?! She highlighted all of Lauren's best features and gave her a picture perfect look.
Previous Wedding Wednesday segments:
- Wedding Wednesday, Week #7: The perfect toast
- Wedding Wednesday, Week #6: The Grand Barn Wedding Center
- Wedding Wednesday, Week #5: Guest Lists & Budgets!
- Wedding Wednesday, Week #4: Switch Up Your Bachelorette Party With Painting
- Wedding Wednesday, Week #3: Flowers
- Wedding Wednesday, Week #2: The Wedding Dress
- Wedding Wednesday, Week #1: The Wedding Cake