CLEVELAND, OH (WOIO) - From Meteorologist Samantha Roberts:
Your wedding day is full of those incredible, magical moments. You want to treasure those moments forever. So, we take photos. (Lots of them.)
We'll be looking back at our wedding photos for decades. People may even look over them when we're gone. (I love looking at the one sweet photo taken of my grandparents after they were married.)
And in the day and age of social media, these photos are no longer just proudly displayed in the home. They're all over social media!
So, how do you choose the right person to capture one of the biggest days of your life? It isn't always an easy decision!
To learn more about how to choose the right photographer for the job, I sat down with Dennis Crider. He's a local photographer (and a fantastic one at that). He gave me the scoop on what a couple should expect from their wedding photographer.
Previous Wedding Wednesday segments:
- Wedding Wednesday, Week #8: Make-Up
- Wedding Wednesday, Week #7: The perfect toast
- Wedding Wednesday, Week #6: The Grand Barn Wedding Center
- Wedding Wednesday, Week #5: Guest Lists & Budgets!
- Wedding Wednesday, Week #4: Switch Up Your Bachelorette Party With Painting
- Wedding Wednesday, Week #3: Flowers
- Wedding Wednesday, Week #2: The Wedding Dress
- Wedding Wednesday, Week #1: The Wedding Cake