DOWNTOWN CLEVELAND, OH (WOIO) - The Vice President will be coming to Cleveland on Wednesday, landing at Burke Lakefront Airport around 3 p.m.
VP Mike Pence will then head to Bedford, where he will tour the Tendon Manufacturing Factory. He'll attend a health care forum with small business owners and delivering a speech.
Pence is expected to fly back out of Burke around 8 p.m.
Below is a breakdown of Pence's expected schedule:
- 1:55 p.m., Pence departs from Washington, D.C. on Air Force Two
- 3:05 p.m., Pence arrives in Cleveland, Ohio
- 3:50 p.m., Pence participates in health care listening session with small business owners
- 4:20 p.m., Pence participates in tour of Tendon Manufacturing
- 4:45 p.m., Pence delivers remarks at Tendon Manufacturing
- 7:55 p.m., Pence departs from Cleveland