COLUMBUS, OH (WOIO) - Three people are still in critical condition after the Ohio State Fair incident on Wednesday. A car detached from a ride at the Ohio State Fair, killing 18-year-old Tyler Jarrell and injuring seven others.
The people injured were taken to three Columbus hospitals.
- Wexler Medical Center: Two people in critical condition, one in serious condition.
- Grand Medical Center: One person in critical condition, two people discharged overnight.
- Nationwide Children's Hospital: One patient was treated and released.
According to the OSHP, the injured victims include:
- Tamika Dunlap, 36, of Reynoldsburg
- Russell Franks, 42, of Columbus
- Keziah Lewis, 19, of Columbus
- Jacob Andrews, 22, of Pataskala
- Jennifer Lambert, 18, of Columbus
- Abdihakim Hussein, 19, of Columbus
- A 14 year-old male is not being identified, per request from the family