DOWNTOWN CLEVELAND, OH (WOIO) - Crews are attempting to make repairs to power outages that are affecting thousands of people across Northeast Ohio.
There were more than 10,000 people in Northeast Ohio Friday morning that were impacted with power outages.
Heavy rain and thunderstorms moved through certain parts of Northeast Ohio overnight, and scattered showers continued into Friday morning.
The counties that were affected with the most power outages earlier included Lorain and Huron.
As of 12:15 p.m.:
- Cuyahoga County: 644 customers affected.
- Erie County: 542 customers affected.
- Geauga County: 328 customers affected.
- Lake County: 271 customers affected.
- Lorain County: 355 customers affected.
Click here for the latest power outage numbers.