CLEVELAND, OH (WOIO) - Daylight Saving Time ends this weekend, which means it's time to set those clocks back an hour.
At 2 a.m. on Sunday, clocks will be turned back one hour. The time change means an extra hour of sleep Sunday, brighter mornings, and darker evenings heading into the winter.
People for the time change say it:
- Promotes outdoor activity in evening during summer
- Is good for physical and psychological health
- Reduces traffic accidents and crime
People against the change say:
- Energy savings are inconclusive
- It increases health risks such as heart attack
- It disrupts morning activities