The Eagles will try to win Super Bowl 52 on Sunday when the team plays against the New England Patriots.
Pederson's last win as a starting qb was on Nov. 12, 2000 against the Patriots.
The Browns won the game 19-11.
Facts about the game:
- Chris Palmer was the coach of the Browns
- Bill Belichick was the coach of the Pats
- Pederson was 20/37 for 138 yards with a touchdown throw
- Travis Prentice was leading rusher for Cleveland with 84 yards
- Dennis Northcutt led the team in receiving with 32 yards
- The Browns were 9/19 on third down
- Cleveland won time of possession at 34:24
The Patriots are currently a -4.5-point favorite against the Eagles for the game on Feb. 4.
The total is currently at 48.5 points.
A win for the Pats would give New England six championship victories during the Super Bowl era.
A win for the Birds would give Philadelphia its first Super Bowl victory.
13 teams in the league have never won a Super Bowl.