NORTHEAST OHIO (WOIO) - We've all been there.
We call our dog or cat, and they don't come.
They're lost, and fliers and social media posts can only go so far.
To help the effort in reuniting owners with their beloved pets, we'll regularly feature a lost pets post.
If you're looking for your lost pet, email Cleveland 19 Digital Content Producer John Deike at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please follow these steps when making your submission:
- Write "LOST PET" in the email subject line
- Attach an image of your lost pet
- Include its name, and describe it
- Include your name and contact info (phone and/or email address)
- If someone contacts you who has found your pet, plan on meeting them at your local police station
- Share the good news and let us know when your pet is found!