CLEVELAND, OH (WOIO) - It may not feel like spring yet, but Jeni's Ice Cream is looking ahead for spring-like weather with their five new seasonal flavors.
The Ohio-based ice cream maker's new spring collection is full of fresh fruit flavors, wildflower honey, and crisp wine flavors.
- Frosé - Imagine a frozen glass of rosé wine. The sangria-style sorbet features pear, strawberry, and watermelon.
- Brambleberry Crisp - Oat streusel and jam consisting of blackberries and blackcurrants are layered throughout vanilla ice cream.
- Strawberry Buttermilk - Ohio-grown strawberries are blended with cream and buttermilk for this subtly-tart dessert.
- Pistachio & Honey - Pistachios, honey, cream, and milk are blended into this ice cream.
- Salty Caramel - Caramelized sugar blended with sea salt and grass-grazed Ohio milk.
All five flavors are available in scoop shops, grocery stores, or online for $55 for all five pints.
Jeni's is also temporarily bringing back several popular flavors from last year.