CLEVELAND, OH (WOIO) - A chef from Serenite has released the restaurant's Frog Legs recipe.
- 3 Frog Legs
- 6 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon of parsley, minced flour
- 1 tablespoon of oil, plus enough to deep fry
- 1 tablespoon of unsalted butter
- Lemon wedges to garnish
- In a pan, heat the frying oil to 300 degrees. Take half of the garlic slices and deep fry until golden brown. Remove from oil and place on a paper towel. Set aside.
- Increase oil temperature to 350 degrees.
- Season the frog legs with salt and pepper.
- Toss frog legs in flour and shake off excess.
- Place frog legs in oil and fry until golden brown.
- While the frog legs are frying, heat 1 tablespoon oil in a separate saute pan
- Add the rest of the garlic slices and saute until the edges of the garlic start brown
- Add the butter and melt, turn off the heat if the garlic starts to get too dark
- Add the fried frog legs and toss in butter
- Add the parsley
- Top with fried garlic chips
- plate the frog legs, stacking them hip to hip to hip. Pour the contents from the saute pan over the frog legs
- Put 2 lemon wedges on the plate and serve