CLEVELAND, OH (WOIO) - After squeaking by the Indiana Pacers in Game 7 of the first round, the Cleveland Cavaliers are advancing in the NBA Playoffs to face the Toronto Raptors.
The Cavs, who finished the regular season with the No. 4 rank, will be facing the No. 1 seed in the Eastern Conference.
- Game 1: Cavaliers at Raptors. Tuesday, May 1, 8 p.m.
- Game 2: Cavaliers at Raptors. Thursday, May 3, 6 p.m.
- Game 3: Raptors at Cavaliers. Saturday, May 5, 8:30 p.m.
- Game 4: Raptors at Cavaliers. Monday, May 7, 8:30 p.m.
- Game 5: Cavaliers at Raptors. Wednesday, May 9
- Game 6: Raptors at Cavaliers. Friday, May 11
- Game 7: Cavaliers at Raptors. Sunday, May 13
The Cavaliers have eliminated their familiar foe from the playoffs in each of the past two season. Out of three games during the 2017-18 regular season, Cleveland beat Toronto twice.