CLEVELAND, OH (WOIO) - Salt restaurant shared the recipe for swordfish.
For roasted sweet potatoes:
Two medium sized sweet potatoes, sliced into "coins" oil, salt and pepper, toss in a bowl and then onto a sheet tray and into a 400 degree oven for 30 minutes or until tender
For sweet soy:
- 1/2 cup soy
- 1 C. Light brown sugar
- Heat in a pan until sugar is dissolved and cool
- 1 head of bok choy, cut in half lengthwise and then sliced about a 1/4 inch thick and rinse in cold water with a pinch of salt.
- 1 carrot, peeled and then continue to peel to make carrot ribbons
- 4-6 red radish, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch scallion
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup sambal
- 3T. Fish sauce
- 1 knob ginger, grated and the juice squeezed
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
Combine dressing ingredients in a large bowl, then pull bok choy from water rinse and add to dressing along with the rest of the vegetables. Toss and make sure everything is incorporated.
Get an 8-10 ounce piece of swordfish and remove bloodline and skin and cut in 1/2 or have the fish monger do it. Season with salt and pepper and sear in a hot, oiled pan for 3-5 minutes in each side.