CLEVELAND, OH (WOIO) - Dads need to know how to change a diaper too!
Expectant fathers learn that and so much more at the Cleveland Clinic's "Boot Camp for New Dads."
- New and expectant dads will also learn:
- How to support mom and form a parenting team.
- How to bond with the baby.
- The best way to hold, feed, and cuddle your new baby.
- Child safety and abuse prevention tips.
- The importance of maintaining a father role in the family.
The class is offered once a month. Click here for more information.
Jamie's Baby Diary entries:
- Preparing grandparents for a new grandchild
- Hypnobirthing and Reiki during birth
- Healthy food options during pregnancy
- Difficulty breastfeeding a newborn
- Planning a baby shower
- Preparing to bring a newborn baby home
- Gender reveal parties are the latest trend
- The ABCs of newborn sleep safety
- Introducing the family dog to a newborn baby
- Babies Need Boxes community baby shower provides free maternity items to expecting mothers
Watch Wake Up Cleveland every Monday morning for more parenting and childbirth information as part of Jamie Sullivan's Baby Diary.