The Lorain County Sheriff's Office SWAT unit arrested Phillip A. Boschetti Jr. for aggravated robbery on May 30.
According to detectives, the 24-year-old has been on a serial armed robbery streak in the area.
According to the report, Boschetti admitted to officers his involvement in the following armed robberies within the above areas:
- 10:51 p.m. on May 21 at S&B Gas at 5411 Pearl Avenue
- 11:51 p.m. on May 27 at Convenient Food Mart Express at 42163 North Ridge Road
- 4:46 a.m. on May 28 at Speedway at 710 Griswold Road
- 9:34 p.m. on May 28 at BP Gas Station at 402 East Bridge Street
- 12:32 a.m. on May 29 at Circle K at 705 Oberlin/Elyria Road
- 5:56 a.m. on May 30 at Denny's at 610 Tillotson Street
Police say Boshetti was recently released from prison after serving time for robbing Circle K on Broad Street and Puffer's Floral Shop on 821 East River Street.
According to the report, 29-year-old Alan T. Wharton and 27-year-old Amber Blackburn were also charged in connection to the robberies.