(CLE at CIN)
- Bengals Triplets CIN) - Carson Palmer threw for 352 yards and 2 TDs. Chad Johnson caught 6 passes for 78 yards and a TD. Rudi carried the ball 26 times for 145 yards and 2 TDs as the Bengals steamrolled the Browns.
- Chris Henry (CIN) - Henry filled in for T.J. Houshmandzadeh and led Cincy with 5 catches for 113 yards. He is a great waiver addition for Housh owners and is a great start as long as he is the team's #2 WR.
- Reuben Droughns (CLE) - Droughns did not find much running room against the Bengals, but he was much more involved in the offense. He carried 14 times for 32 yards, but added 3 catches for 30 yards. Plus, he was the GL back and scored on a 1 yard TD. I guess the Browns got the message that rookie FB Laurence Vickers is not the answer. Droughns remains a solid #3 fantasy back, but keep your expectations realistic, because Cleveland stinks.
- Braylon Edwards (CLE) - The Browns will be behind a lot this year, which means that Braylon Edwards will get plenty of passes in the 2nd half of games. He had a long TD called back in week one and added a 75 yarder this week late against Cincy. He is a good #4 WR and will be a fine #3 when the Bye Weeks hit.
Cause for Concern
- 1. Browns Def (CLE) - The Browns D looks awful and they are on the field a lot thanks to the team's offensive ineptitude. If there are higher upside options like Minnesota, on the waiver wire, cut the Browns loose.
(OAK at BAL)
- 1. Ravens Defense (BAL) - The Ravens still have not allowed a TD on the year and they are the latest team to embarrass the Oakland Raiders. Baltimore held OAK to 6 points had 6 sacks and 6 turnovers. They are a must start every week and look like the Ravens of old.
Cause for Concern