(CIN at PIT)
- Carson Palmer (CIN) - The guy is a super human stud and should be in your lineup every week. He threw for only 193 yards on the day, but in a gritty performance, he threw 4 TDs as he led his team to the HUGE win on the road.
- Willie Parker (PIT) - Parker did it all for the Steelers and picked up 133 yards and 2 TDs on 33 carries. He got all of the GL carries and pounded in both of his TDs from up close (3,1). Najeh Davenport was not a factor and Parker delivered in GL situations. He is a must start every week and will be a solid #2 fantasy back. Last week was an aberration, so don't take Willie Parker out of your lineup.
- Chris Henry (CIN) - Henry showed that he needs to be very involved in this offense as he caught 5 passes for 69 yards and 2 TDs. He now has 3 TDs on the year and is a good spot starter even though he is the Bengals 3rd WR.
- T.J. Houshmandzadeh (CIN) - He was not supposed to play that much today, but he did and he answered all questions about his heel. Housh was the top WR in the game and make his comeback in grand fashion with 9 catches for 94 yards and 2 TDs. It looks safe to put Housh back into your lineups.
Cause for Concern
- Ben Roethlisberger (PIT) - Roethlisberger still has not thrown a TD on the year and was dreadful against the Bengals in week 3. He completed less than 50% of his passes on the day and threw 3 INTs. His play is hurting the value of Hines Ward and Heath Miller right now, but it is still too soon to give up on either one of them. Big Ben is not looking like a decent fantasy play and I would cut him if Favre, Kitna, Leftwich or Carr are on your waiver wire.
(BAL at CLE)