- Brett Favre (GB) - The man still has it in him and will continue to light up weaker pass defenses. He threw for 340 yards and 3 TDs in his second straight big game. If he is on waivers still, go get him right now.
- Charlie Frye (CLE) - It was another gritty performance from Frye, but a costly INT late led to the Browns loss. Still, from a fantasy perspective, Frye was very productive. He threw for 298 yards and 1 TD to go along with his 3rd rushing TD of the season. No, that is not a misprint....Frye has had 1 rushing TD in each game this year. He is only worth a look if you need some help on a bye week and the Browns have a favorable match up....but you have to be impressed with the heart he has shown thus far. After all, the Browns can't run the ball, so they need to get their offense from somewhere.
- Maurice Morris (SEA) - Morris becomes the starting RB for the Seahawks now that Shaun Alexander is out indefinitely with a broken bone in his foot. Get him if you have the chance.
- Michael Robinson (SF) - I hope all of you Gore owners got Robinson as I had suggested. He came in to replace an injured Gore (abdominal strain) and carried the ball 5 times for 29 yards and 2 TDs. If Gore misses any time at all, expect Robinson to be very productive and he is a great waiver wire target.
- Greg Jennings (GB) - Jennings had his 2nd TD in as many games en route to a 3 catch, 101 yard performance. Jennings caught a short pass and ran all the way to the house for a big 75 yard score and he is a great waiver pickup for you this week as the Pack faces the Eagles on Monday Night Football.
- Chris Henry (CIN) - Henry showed that he needs to be very involved in this offense as he caught 5 passes for 69 yards and 2 TDs. He now has 3 TDs on the year and is a good spot starter even though he is the Bengals 3rd WR.
- Eric Johnson (SF) - With Vernon Davis limited by an injury, Johnson stepped up and led the 49ers with 7 catches for 87 yards and a TD. Davis is expected to miss 4+ weeks, so Johnson (who was a fantasy force in 2004) is definitely worth a look on the waiver wire.
- Robbie Gould (CHI) - Another kicking machine who is a great addition to your team if you are having kicking issues. He went 4-4 on the day and is now 10-10 on the year with multiple FGs in every game.
- Matt Stover (BAL) - Stover hit his 29th straight FG to win this game for the Ravens and it was a clutch 52 yarder. He was 3-3 on the day and is now 9-9 on the season with at least 2 FGs in every game.
- Vikings DEF (MIN) - The Vikings are a great defensive unit and you should give them a look on your waiver wire if your DEFs are underperforming. They picked Rex Grossman off twice and have not allowed more than 1 TD in a game yet this season.
Get even more fantasy coverage: http://www.thefantasyconsultant.com