- Jon Kitna (DET) - He may not win games, but Kitna delivers solid fantasy numbers every week. This week he threw for 263 yards, 3 TDs and 2 INTs. The INTs happen in Martz's offense, but Kitna has now topped 225 yards passing in every game this year and has 10 total TDs in his last 5 games. If someone drops Kitna while he is on his bye week, grab him. He is a definite top 10 fantasy QB and is an every week start.
- Matt Leinart (ARI) - Someone may have dropped him after his awful game against Oakland, but he has a great matchup with the league's worst pass D (GB) in week 8 and is a great start this week.
- Leon Washington (NYJ) - I have been a big fan of little Leon for weeks now and he certainly was impressive against the Lions in week 7. He carried the ball 20 times for 129 yards and 2 TDs. He is now averaging nearly 5 yards per carry this season and has brought a level of excitement to the Jets offense that has not been seen in some times. If he is still on your waiver wire, grab him. Leon is a great flex option most weeks.
- Wali Lundy (HOU) - Remember him???? I wouldn't go crazy, but if you need RB help give him a look because he should have earned at least another start at RB for the Texans. Ron Dayne was inactive, Sam Gado was ineffective and Lundy looked great en route to 93 yards and a TD on 19 carries. Gary Kubiak knows how to coach a successful run game, so if Lundy becomes the man, he could be a solid flex back down the stretch.
- Doug Gabriel (NE) - He is the #1 WR for Tom Brady and finished with 3 catches for 45 yards and a TD in week 7. Not all that impressive, but keep in mind that Gabriel has now caught a TD in 3 of his last 4 games. He is a good 3rd WR for your team.
- Mike Furrey (DET) - My man Mike had another great game as he hauled in 9 passes for 109 yards and a TD. He should be on a roster in every league and is a great #3WR/spot starter for your team. He is especially good in pt per reception leagues.
- Chris Cooley (WAS) - Cooley continued his solid play with 4 catches for 42 yards and a TD. He has now scored in back to back weeks and has 70 yards or a score in 3 of his last 4 games. Cooley added a 2pt conversion late to help his owners and is looking like an every week start once he returns from his bye week.