- Tony Romo (DAL) - The guy is the real deal. He went 20 of 29 for 208 yards and 2 TDs in this one and is emerging as a weekly play in the high powered Cowboys offense.
- Philip Rivers (SD) -Rivers may have been cut after a couple of disappointing games, but showed on Sunday that he still has it. Marty finally took the reigns off of Rivers in this one and the kid responded with a brilliant game. He went 24/36 for 337 yards and 3 TDs as he led his team to an amazing come from behind victory. In his last 4 games with 30 pass attempts, Rivers has 9 TD passes and is averaging nearly 300 yards passing. When he doesn't get to 30 pass attempts (like in weeks 8 and 9) he threw for a total of 417 yards and only 1 TD. All he needs are the chances.
- Steve McNair (BAL) - How sweet it must have been for McNair to come back to Tennessee and lead his team to a come from behind victory. He went 29 of 47 for 373 yards and 3 TDs. He did throw 2 picks, but was a great start this week and has really come on know that Brian Billick is calling the plays. McNair is a solid waiver pickup and a good fantasy backup for the stretch run.
- Travis Henry (TEN) - Like a Phoenix, Henry rose from the ashes against the tough Ravens D that was clearly missing Ray Lewis. He carried the ball 27 times for 107 yards and a TD. Len Dale White did not receive a single carry, so Henry still has some value as the Titan's featured back. It was his 3rd 100 yard game in his last 5 and he should be snagged off of the waiver wire if he is still out there.
- Anthony Thomas (BUF) - The A-Train didn't find the End Zone this week, but he ran very hard and picked up 109 yards on 28 carries. He has another good matchup next week and is a solid #2 back as long as McGahee is out. He now has 199 yards and a TD over the last two games.
- Mark Clayton (BAL) - Clayton is a great young WR and is coming on strong. He led the Ravens with 7 catches for 125 yards and a 76 yard TD this week. Over the last two games, he now has 15 catches for 198 yards and a TD. Snag Clayton if you are having trouble at WR as he is emerging as a decent #3 as his rapport with Steve McNair continues to develop.
- Patrick Crayton (DAL) - With Terry Glenn out, Crayton stepped in and led the Cowboys with 5 catches for 104 yards including a 30 yard TD strike. AS long as Glenn is out, Crayton is a solid #3 WR for your fantasy team.
- Jerramy Stevens (SEA) - Stevens caught his 2nd TD of the year and finished with 29 yards on 3 catches. He almost had another TD earlier in the game, but a pass interference penalty prevented the score. He is clearly a factor in the Hawks' red zone plans and Stevens will help a lot of teams down the stretch.
- Bo Scaife (TEN) - Scaife has become a reliable weapon for Vince Young and that should come as no surprise seeing as they played together at Texas. He caught 2 passes for 48 yards in this game to go along with a beautiful 13 yard TD run when he caught a lateral from VY.
- Jason Hanson (DET) - Went 2 for 2 on the day and now has 9 FGAs in his last 4 games. As this offense continues to improve, Hanson will get more and more opportunities. He is a solid waiver wire addition for the stretch run.