(PIT at CLE)
- Santonio Holmes (PIT) - Holmes has been coming on strong recently and finally got his 1st TD in week 11. He caught 5 passes for 75 yards and a score in this game and has emerged as the definite #2 in Pittsburgh. Snag him off of the wire if you haven't already.
- Willie Parker (PIT) - It was not always pretty, but Parker still found a way to get into the End Zone, including scoring the game winner to break the hearts of Clevelander's everywhere. WP was held to just 63 yards of offense in this game, but scored twice, giving him 7 TDs in his last 4 games.
- Braylon Edwards (CLE) - Braylon is starting to play some excellent football and posted a season high 7 catches for 137 yards. It was his 3rd 100 yard outing of the season and even better for his owners, Braylon has now scored or topped 100 yards in 3 straight. He is a solid #3 fantasy WR right now.
- None Really - Big Ben was solid despite the 3 TDs and produced excellent fantasy totals in this one. Jason Wright filled in admirably for Reuben Droughns, but needs to hold onto the ball.
- Browns Fans - Another heartbreaking loss to the Steelers
(CIN at NO)
- Carson Palmer (CIN) - Another solid game from Palmer, who looked cool under pressure. Palmer was incredibly efficient against the Saints, as he completed 14 of his 22 pass attempts for 275 yards and 3 TDs. He now has 7 passing scores in his last two games and is back to must start status.
- Ocho Cinco (CIN) - 85 followed up his record setting performance with another monster game in week 11. This week, Chad scaled back a little bit and caught 6 passes for 190 yards and 3 TDs. For those keeping score at home, Chad has 450 yards and 6 TDs in his last 2 games...UNREAL!
- Rudi Johnson (CIN) - Rudi ran very well against the Saints en route to a 111 yard day on 27 carries. He has now topped 100 yards or scored a TD in 5 straight games and is a good low end #1 back or top #2 for your fantasy team.
- Drew Brees (NO) - All Brees did in this one was throw for 510 yards...no that is not a misprint. He completed 37 passes for 510 yards, 2 TDs and 3 brutal INTs. Fortunately in fantasy football, INTs are not nearly as costly as they are in the NFL. Brees has now topped 300 yards in 4 straight games and has been over 380 yards in 3 of them. He has thrown 9 TDs during that span and is a MUST start right now.
- Joe Horn (NO) - Joe Horn returned from a groin injury and picked up right where he left off. He caught 3 passes for 93 yards including a 72 yard TD. Horn is a weekly play, especially if Colston misses any time.
- Devery Henderson/Terrance Copper (NO) - Marques Colston went down with an ankle injury early in the game and these two young WRs really stepped up in his absence. Henderson caught a team high 9 passes for 169 yards and Copper caught 6 for 87 and a TD. Copper has now scored in 2 straight and has 12 catches for 179 yards and 2 TDs during that span. If Colston is out for a while, he will step into the starting role and is worth a look on the wire.