- Ben Roethlisberger (PIT) - Another solid outing for Big Ben, who is finally looking like he did before suffering the concussion against the Falcons. He completed 17 of 28 passes for 264 yards, 3 TDs and most importantly 0 INTs. He now has 998 yards passing in his last 3 games and is certainly worth a look off of the waiver wire.
- Matt Leinart (ARI) - Leinart had one of his best games as a pro and he looked to be in complete control against the Lions. He completed 19 of his 29 passes for 233 yards, 1 TD and committed no turnovers. He also ran a TD in for the 2nd straight week and is a good starting candidate if your starter is struggling.
- Travis Henry (TEN) - Henry continued his strong play with 143 yards and a TD on just 18 carries in the Titans' shocking win. A big chunk of his yardage came on his 70 yard TD scamper, but Henry is playing very well right now (4 100 yard games in his last 6) and should be considered every week for a spot in your lineup.
- Mike Bell (DEN) - With Tatum Bell out, Mike stepped up in a big way against a stout San Diego run D. He carried the ball 20 times for 90 yards and 2 scores and will be a valuable asset for the stretch run if Tatum Bell remains sidelined. He also caught 2 passes for 17 yards and his numbers could have been even better had he not ceded 10 carries to Damien Nash.
- Mark Clayton (BAL) - He may not have scored this week, but Clayton is emerging as the top WR in Baltimore. He led the team with 5 catches for 89 yards and is averaging nearly 7 catches for 96 yards in his last 3 games. Snag him while you can.
- Reche Caldwell (NE) - One of my sleepers this week turned in another solid performance and has stepped up as the top WR in NE. He caught 3 passes for 70 yards against the Pack, including a 54 yard TD. He has now scored in 3 of his last 4 games and is emerging as Tom Brady's top WR.
- Chris Cooley (WAS) - As expected the young QB called on his sure handed TE early and often in this one. Cooley led the Skins with 5 catches for 58 yards and a TD. He has now scored in 4 of his last 6 games and will continue to get a lot of looks as the safety valve with Campbell under center.
Get even more fantasy coverage: http://www.thefantasyconsultant.com