(DEN at KC)
- Larry Johnson (KC) - Seriously folks, if LT was not scoring 38 TDs a week, LJ would be getting the credit he deserves. This week LJ ran for 157 yards and a TD on 34 carries against a stout Broncos run D and seems to be a lock for 20 pts every week.
- start="2" type="1">
- Jay Cutler (DEN) - Cutler will be making his 1st NFL start next week and has a lot of weapons to work with in Denver. Give him a look if you need QB help.
- start="3" type="1">
- Panthers D (CAR) - Carolina abused the Rams offensive line and harassed Marc Bulger all day long. The Panthers took advantage of Orlando Pace's injury to sack Bulger a team record 7 times, including a safety. They also forced 3 turnovers and pitched a shutout against one of the league's most potent offenses. This unit is coming into its own and is a great start in week 12 against Jason Campbell and the Skins.
Cause for Concern
- Mike Bell (DEN) - Bell was off this week and the Chiefs limited him to just 28 yards on 10 carries. With Tatum Bell expected to be 100% next week, Mike's days may be numbered.
- Trent Green (KC) - Is back, but is not ready to be a fantasy factor just yet. Green is just handing the ball off right now and has a total of 263 yards passing, 0 TDs and 1 INT in the last two weeks combined.
(CIN at CLE)
- Bengals Passing Game (CIN) - Palmer was brilliant against the Browns with 275 yards passing, 3 TDs and 1 INT. Chad Johnson led the team with 7 catches for 123 yards, while T.J. Houshmandzadeh posted 7 catches for 79 yards and a TD. Finally, Chris Henry proved that he is the most exciting 3rd WR in the NFL this year. He caught 5 passes for 41 yards with 2 TDs. Henry remains a good spot starter at the 3rd WR spot when the Bengals have a good matchup.
Cause for Concern