- Matt Leinart (ARI) - Leinart threw for 405 yards and 1 TD against the Vikes in week 12. With the Cards inability to run and their excellent schedule over the next few weeks, expect a lot of big games from the Cardinals' aerial assault.
- Chad Pennington (NYJ) - The Jets steamrolled the Texans thanks to QB Chad Pennington's solid performance. He went 24 of 31 for 286 yards, 1 TD and no INTs. Pennington gets 2 bottom 10 pass D's in the next 3 weeks and could help fill in if you have QB issues.
- LaDell Betts (WAS) - Betts ran very well against a tough Panthers D as he topped the century mark with 104 yards on 24 carries. The Panthers got caught in a trap game and Betts carried the Skins on the ground. The Skins face 3 bottom 10 run D's in their next 4 games, so if Betts is available, snag him.
- Sammy Morris (MIA) - With Ronnie Brown out for a week or two with a broken bone in his hand, Morris will be the starting RB for the Fins. If you need RB help, give Morris a look. He picked up 91 yards on 12 carries in relief of Brown on Thanksgiving and is a good receiver out of the backfield.
- Devery Henderson (NO) -Henderson has now scored or topped 100 yards in 3 of his last 4 games following a 4 catch, 158 yard, 1 TD effort against the Falcons. Henderson is really coming on strong and is worth a roster spot even if Colston returns next week. He now has 428 yards receiving and 3 TDs in his last 4 games.
- Marty Booker (MIA) - Booker is quietly having a nice season and is getting into a nice rhythm with QB Joey Harrington. He caught 7 passes for 115 yards and 2 TDs against the Lions, giving him 13 catches for 199 yards over the last two weeks. He is looking like a good #3 fantasy WR as long as he stays so involved in the gameplan.
- Chris Cooley (WAS) - Cooley once again led the Skins in receiving, which he has done in both of Jason Campbell's starts. He caught 3 passes for 89 yards, including a 66 yard TD to win the game. He has scored in both of Campbell's starts and has a TD in 5 of his last 6 games. Start him every week.
- Bo Scaife (TEN) - With Troupe out of the picture, Scaife is the man in Tennessee at the important TE position. He caught 5 passes for 34 yards and a TD this week and should be snagged off of waivers immediately if you need TE help.
Get even more fantasy coverage: http://www.thefantasyconsultant.com