- Chad Pennington (NYJ) - Pennington posted his 2nd straight solid game with 263 yards passing and 2 TDs against the Packers. Pennington faces Buffalo at home in week 14 and could help a team that is hurting for a QB.
- Vince Young (TEN) - Young is a winner plain and simple. He led his team to its 2nd straight win over an excellent opponent and showed why he was the 1st QB taken. He threw for 2 TDs on Sunday and ran for 78 yards as he is shaping up to be the next Michael Vick. He has multiple passing TDs in 2 straight and has increased his rushing yardage totals in 5 straight. He is worth a look on waivers if you have QB issues and is looking like a great keeper league prospect.
- Jay Cutler (DEN) - Cutler struggled a little in his first NFL start, but did throw 2 TDs (thanks to some atrocious tackling) and has 2 bottom 10 pass defenses on tap over the next 3 weeks. If you have Marc Bulger, Cutler could be a nice fill in for week 15 when the Rams travel to Oakland.
- LaDell Betts (WAS) - This guy is the real deal and looked very impressive against the Falcons as he posted his 2nd straight 100 yard rushing game. He carried the ball 28 times for 155 yards and a TD against Atlanta to go along with 3 catches for 18 yards. Consider Betts a solid #2 RB and a great flex back going forward.
- Cedric Houston (NYJ) - The rumors were out there and the proof was in the pudding as Cedric Houston emerged as the primary ball carrier for the Jets. He carried a team high 22 times for 105 yards and 2 TDs against the Packers and should have another good game in week 14 against a soft Bills run D. If you need immediate RB help, Houston is a great pickup.
- Reche Caldwell (NE) - If he is still on your waiver wire...go get him! The unquestioned #1 in New England continued to deliver as he led the Pats with 112 yards on 8 catches. He is a great #3 fantasy WR and is an every week play.
- Marty Booker (MIA) - Booker continued his excellent 3 game streak with 5 catches for 61 yards and a score. He has 3 TDs in his last 2 games and is in a great rhythm with QB Joey Harrington.
- Mike Furrey (DET) - Hopefully you already have Furrey, but if not, here is another reason to go get him. Furrey continues his remarkable play this year as he led the Lions with 123 yards and a TD on a game high 9 receptions. Furrey has been remarkable on the road, with all 4 of his TDs coming away from home. He is a good #3 fantasy WR against weaker pass Defs.
Get even more fantasy coverage: http://www.thefantasyconsultant.com