Cleveland, OH - The Cleveland Department of Public Health is holding flu clinics at various locations throughout the city to help keep Clevelanders healthy.
Flu season runs from November through early Spring, so getting the vaccine in December still offers a great deal of protection.
CDPH will be offering flu shots at the following locations:
- Tuesday, 12-12 at Tower City, 230 W. Huron Road from 11AM -2PM
- Wednesday, 12-13 at Galleria, 1301 E.9th Street from 11AM -2PM
- Thursday, 12-14 at St. Stanislaus Hall, 6601 Baxter Road from 1:30PM - 3:30PM
- Sunday, 12-17 at Affinity Church, 4141 East 175th Street from 12PM - 2PM
- Monday, 12-18 at Downtown YMCA, 2200 Prospect Ave. from 10AM - 12PM
- Tuesday, 12-19 at National City Building, 1900 E. 9th St. from 10AM - 12PM
- Thursday, 1-4 at Hanna Building, 1422 Euclid Ave. from 10AM - 12PM
- Tuesdays at J. Glen Smith Health Center from 8AM - 11AM
- Fridays at McCafferty Health Center from 8AM - 11AM
CDPH urges citizens to take all preventative measures against the flu. These simple steps prove to decrease the chance of infection: 1) get vaccinated, 2) wash your hands, 3) practice good health habits, 4) cover your mouth and nose when you cough or sneeze, 5) avoid touching your mouth, nose, and eyes, and 6) avoid exposure to those infected.