(CLE at PIT)
- Willie Parker (PIT) - Fast Willie made it look easy as he set a Steelers single game record with 223 yards against the Browns. Parker could have topped 300 had he played in the 4th quarter. He is an elite fantasy back and should be in your lineup next week against Carolina.
- Nate Washington (PIT) - Nate is an exciting big play threat and showed that on Thursday with a 49 yard TD grab. He finished with 2 catches for 67 yards on the day and is a great #3 WR next week should Hines Ward miss any more time.
- Santonio Holmes (PIT) - Holmes was the Steelers' leading WR in week 14 with 4 catches for 81 yards. He is another exciting young WR and is a good #3 should Cedrick Wilson and Hines Ward remain out.
- Joe Jurevicius (CLE) - Jurevicius was the only WR on the Browns who could actually catch the ball and had a game high 7 receptions for 111 yards. Derek Anderson looked JJ's way all game long and if he remains under center, Jurevicius is worth a look on the wire.
Cause for Concern
- Browns (CLE) - This was a display of rush defense as I have ever seen. The Steelers absolutely dominated the Browns in all facets of the run game and consequently manhandled Cleveland on Thursday.
- Reuben Droughns (CLE) - After a big week 13 effort, Droughns crashed back to earth with 6 yards on 5 carries. He should definitely be reserved in week 15 against Baltimore.
(BAL at KC)
- Jamal Lewis (BAL) - Jamal ran hard against a stout Chiefs run D that was determined to stop him. He picked up 84 yards and scored a TD on 24 carries. He has become remarkably consistent with Billick calling the plays and is a GREAT option against the Browns at home in week 15.
- Mark Clayton (BAL) - After a little lull, Clayton came back with a great game. He led the Ravens with 5 catches for 112 yards including a monster 87 yard TD. Clayton is a good #3 next week against a reeling Cleveland secondary.
- Steve McNair (BAL) - McNair is playing great football right now. He was 21/27 for 283 yards and the long TD to Clayton. He is a solid desperation play against the Browns next week.
- Larry Johnson (KC) - LJ still managed to top the century mark against the Ravens, which is no small feat. It won't be easy going against San Diego next week, but LJ will find a way to deliver.
Cause for Concern