- Vince Young (TEN) - Young is a straight up winner....period. Young delivered a beautiful 39 yard TD scamper to win the game for the Titans in overtime. Young finished with 218 yards passing, 1 INT and 86 yards rushing with a TD. He is delivering solid fantasy points every week and warrants strong starting consideration.
- Steve McNair (BAL) - McNair is playing great football right now. He was 21/27 for 283 yards and the long 87 yard TD to Clayton against the Chiefs and is a solid option against a reeling Browns defense next week.
- LaDell Betts (WAS) - Betts got the 100 yard trifecta this week with a 171 yard effort against the Eagles. Betts finished with 185 total yards on the day and now has 326 yards rushing in his last two games alone. Start him in week 15 against the weak Saints run D.
- Ron Dayne (HOU) - Dayne was once again the primary ball carrier for Houston in week 14. This week, it was 21 carries for 87 yards and most importantly 2 TDs. Dayne looked very powerful as he was able to pound on the Titans. No other RB received more than 5 carries and Chris Taylor didn't touch it once. Tough matchup with NE next week, but Dayne is worth a look.
- Marty Booker (MIA) - Booker is the #1 option in the Fins passing game...make no mistake about it. He led the team with 8 catches for 108 yards and a TD in Miami's stunning route of the Pats. Booker now has 4 TDs in his last 4 games and has 26 catches for 368 yards during that span. Start him every week.
- Mike Furrey (DET) - Furrey is on fire, with 18 catches for 207 yards and a TD in his last two and is as good a 3rd WR option as you can find.
- Vernon Davis (SF) - The exciting TE is finally healthy and led the 49ers with 3 catches for 74 yards and a TD on Sunday. If you need some TE help, the explosive Davis is definitely worth the gamble against Seattle next week.
- Miami Def (MIA) - The Fins dominated the Pats and shut them out in epic fashion. The sacked Tom Brady 5 times and forced two fumbles en route to the W and should be in your lineup next week against the Bills.