- Jeff Garcia (PHI) - Garcia is now 3-1 as a starter in Philly and has been a consistent fantasy performer as well. This week he threw for 237 yards and a TD against the Giants and now has 8 TD passes in his 4 starts. Up next is a game at Dallas, who just gave up 4 passing TDs to Michael Vick, so Garcia should remain a serviceable option.
- Jay Cutler (DEN) - Another very impressive rookie, Cutler has now thrown for multiple TDs in every one of his starts this year. He threw for 2 scores and a career high 261 yards against the Cardinals. On tap in week 16 is the Bengals 32nd ranked pass D, so consider Cutler a solid start if you have QB issues.
- LaDell Betts (WAS) - 4 straight 100 yard games from Betts, who needs to be on your roster and in your lineup if he is somehow still available.
- Ron Dayne (HOU) - Another great game from Dayne, who ran for 94 yards and a TD against a stout Pats run D. He now has 3 TDs in his last 2 games and is the clear primary ball carrier in Houston. In week 16, the Texans take on the Colts, who have the league's worst run D and Dayne is a great start.
- Ronald Curry (OAK) - Curry was once again the lone bright spot for the Raiders in week 15 as he led all pass catchers with 9 grabs for 87 yards. He has 15 catches for 186 yards and a TD over the last two weeks and will once again be a solid 3rd WR option in week 16 should Randy Moss once again be on the shelf.
- Joe Jurevicius (CLE) - JJ finished with 5 catches for 46 yards and a TD against the Ravens this Sunday and QB Derek Anderson seems to have radar lock on him. He now has 12 catches for 157 yards and a score in two games with Anderson under center and could be a great start in week 16 against the Bucs.
- Vernon Davis (SF) - Davis scored for the 2nd straight week and is definitely a great grab off of the waiver wire. Alex Smith likes to go to his freak of nature TE and they should hook up for another TD against the Cards in week 16.
- Tony Scheffler (DEN) - Another solid game from Scheffler, who caught 3 passes for 58 yards in week 15. He is becoming a prominent part of the Broncos passing attack and with Cincy (who has allowed 7 TE TDs) on tap, he is a good gamble.
Get even more fantasy coverage: http://www.thefantasyconsultant.com