Ten Students Taken to Hospital for Breathing Problems - Cleveland 19 News Cleveland, OH

Ten Students Taken to Hospital for Breathing Problems

Cleveland, OH - Breaking news into the 19 Action Newsroom this hour.

Ten students at Shaw High School were taken to the hospital for breathing problems.

This, after a Vocational School Program for Fire Cadet training started a smoke generating machine in the building.

The students were taken to both Huron and Rainbow Babies as a precautionary measure.

19 Action News has learned that the smoke was non-toxic and crews have cleared the scene at the school.

 

Powered by Frankly