Medina: Gas Line Rupture Sparks Fire at Hospital - Cleveland 19 News Cleveland, OH

Medina: Gas Line Rupture Sparks Fire at Hospital

Medina, OH - Developing news out of Medina this hour - after a gas line rupture sparks a fire at Medina General Hospital.

19 Action News has learned utility company workers hit a gas line - causing a fire on E. Washington Avenue. 

Police say a couple of transformers were damaged in the blaze - knocking power out to over two-thousand customers.

As of this hour - most people have had their power restored and the electric company hopes to have all power restored by the noontime hour.

19 Action News is live on the scene - and will have an update at noon.

Powered by Frankly