Cleveland, OH - The 60-Mile Men believe that research against one form of cancer helps the battle against all forms of cancer.
- Cancer does not discriminate.
- 600,000 die each year from cancer.
- Millions are diagnosed.
- There are over 200,000 new breast cancer diagnoses every year.
- One percent of breast cancer victims are male.
- Cancer does not care who you are: male or female, young or old, in shape or out of shape, healthy or unhealthy.
And we, the 60-Mile Men, believe in a world without cancer. Thank you for helping us bring that world a little closer... even if it just so you never have to see us naked again.