Power Company Worker Electrocuted Inside Manhole - Cleveland 19 News Cleveland, OH

Power Company Worker Electrocuted Inside Manhole

EAST CLEVELAND - A power company worker in East Cleveland was electrocuted inside a manhole on Thursday, 19/43 News reported.

It happened inside a manhole located in the middle of the road at the intersection of Euclid and Superior avenues.

The 54-year-old CEI employee, who was shocked by a 4,000-volt power line, died at a local hospital.

The company has not released the man's name since his family is still being notified.

Powered by Frankly