Burn Out: Burning Candle Culprit In Bay Village Blaze - Cleveland 19 News Cleveland, OH

Burn Out: Burning Candle Culprit In Bay Village Blaze

UPDATE: Bay Village, OH - Sunday night's wild wind storm had a hand in a late-night Bay Village blaze.

Flames erupted from the East Oakland Road home around 11PM Monday night.

The Bay Village resident one of many still without power after strong gusts ravaged the area.

19 Action News has learned the fire sparked by a candle the homeowner was using for light.

The woman and her dog managed to escape before firefighters arrived.

The home is heavily damaged.

Powered by Frankly