School Scare: Students Sent Home After Electrical Fire - Cleveland 19 News Cleveland, OH

School Scare: Students Sent Home After Electrical Fire

North Olmsted, OH - Students sent home after a small electrical fire at the North Olmsted Middle School.

Firefighters called to the school just after 9AM and saw smoke pouring from a ventilation shaft on the roof.

Firefighters determined the fire was in an electrical vault in the basement and they put it out with an extinguisher.

However, the power did have to be shut off so, CEI is now on the scene.

This was the first day the school had resumed classes after being closed all week due to lack of power.

Powered by Frankly