The biggest advantage of glass block is SAFETY!
The most obvious safety advantage to a glass block window versus a traditional window is a glass block window is much harder to break. In addition to the effort required, it takes longer and it makes a lot more noise to break a glass block window.
A glass block window does a much better job of preventing water seepage and preventing drafts, saving you money on both counts. Glass block will also do a better job of reducing outside noise.
- Glass block can add a touch of elegance to any room.
- Glass block is so versatile you can have glass block windows, room dividers, and shower or bath stalls.
- Glass block windows provide privacy without the need for curtains, shades, or mini blinds.
- The house can be well illuminated without sacrificing your privacy.
- Daytime lighting bills can be reduced.