CLEVELAND, OH (WOIO) - Whether you spell it pierogi, pierog or pierogy -- Clevelanders can’t help but love the soft pillowy stuffed dumplings.
Oct. 8 is National Pierogi Day, so get your fill at any of the following places in Cleveland serving up or selling the best pierogi.
1. Sokolowski’ s University Inn, 1201 University Road, Cleveland
2."P.O.C." Pierogies of Cleveland, 4131 West Streetsboro Road, Richfield
3. Little Polish Diner, 5772 Ridge Road, Parma
4. Sophie’s Choice Pierogi Co., 4631 Turney Road, Garfield Heights
5. Perla Pierogies, 5380 State Road, Parma
6. Rudy’s Strudel and Bakery, 5580 Ridge Road, Parma
7. Seven Roses, 6301 Fleet Ave., Cleveland