CLEVELAND, OH (WOIO) - The release says Cleveland Career Fair, “Hundreds of Jobs Available.”
Job News USA, along with their sponsor University Hospitals is hosting a Job Fair from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Tuesday, April 23 at the Holiday Inn, 6001 Rockside Road, in Independence.
According to the release 14 area companies will be looking to hire from this career fair.
Those interested can pre-register online at JobNewsUSA.com.
Job News USA offered the following advice to job seekers:
What to do BEFORE the Job Fair:
- Pre-Registering online at https://www.jobnewsusa.com
- Print out your registration form and bring it with you to the Job Fair.
- Dress your absolute best! This does not mean that you have to go out and purchase an expensive outfit, just dress clean cut and professional as if you were attending an interview.
- Update your resume and bring at least 20 copies with you.
- Do your research! Pick a few companies from the list below and learn more about them online. The more you know about the company, the more you can converse with them at the Job Fair.
- Last but not least-make sure that you arrange for a babysitter. No children will be allowed in the event.
What to do AT the Job Fair:
- Arrive with a positive attitude and SMILE!
- Bring at least 20 copies of your resume with you. (Or have work history and references available to be ready to complete job applications on site)
- Do not bring any food/drinks/gum into the Job Fair.
- Make sure that you visit with EVERY employer at the event and tell them what type of career you are interested in. If they do not have it available, they might be able to refer you to a company that does!
- No cell phones on inside the Job Fair room. Treat it as a large interview and be professional!