Here’s what you can & can’t do at Muni Lot tailgates in Cleveland
CLEVELAND, Ohio (WOIO) - Headed to the Muni Lot for a tailgate? The city of Cleveland wants you to follow the rules and regulations.
If you have a tailgate date planned this football season, here’s what you need to know:
- No open pit fires
- Propane grills only (No charcoal)
- No alcohol
- Saving spaces prohibited
- Attendees will be charged for all occupied parking spaces
- No in and out privileges
- All litter must be dispensed in trash containers
- Vandalism of any type will not be tolerated
- Crossing the Shoreway is prohibited
- No private bathrooms
- Lanes must remain clear of activity at all times
City officials said violating these rules may result in fines and/or getting kicked out.
The Muni Lot opens at 5 a.m. for regular and pre-season weekend homes games.
For evening games, the eastern portion of the lot opens at noon while the western portion opens at 5 p.m.
There will be 48 portable restrooms, 50 trash cans, and three dumpsters available.
Each parking space costs $30.