CLEVELAND, Ohio (WOIO) - As autumn leaves continue to pile up, Northeast Ohio cities are beginning their scheduled curbside pickup.
- Ward 3 - Nov. 4
- Ward 5 - Nov. 6
- Ward 10 - Nov. 8
- Ward 9 - Nov. 14
- Ward 2 - Nov. 18
- Ward 1 - Nov. 21
- Ward 8 - Nov. 25
- Ward 4 - Dec. 3
- Ward 6 - Dec. 7
- Ward 7 - Dec. 11
- Leaf collection started on Nov. 4 and will continue through Dec. 31, beginning in the city’s high leaf generation areas.
- Leaf pickup is intended to take place the day following residents’ regularly scheduled trash collection through Dec. 6.
- Residents can check their schedule route on the city of Cuyahoga Falls website.
- Leaf collection started on Nov. 4 in neighborhoods north of Lakeshore Boulevard.
- Visit the city of Hudson’s leaf pickup app for estimated collection times.
- Leaf collection started on Nov. 4 and will continue through Dec. 13. Residents can check the schedule on the city of Lakewood’s collections map.
- City crews will make a single pass by neighborhood residences beginning Nov. 4, depending on which zone residents live in. Leaves can also be dropped at Sterkel Park and the Mansfield Service Complex.
- Leaf collection occurs approximately every two weeks between Oct. 15 and Dec. 15.
- Leaf collection started on Nov. 4.
- Leaves will be collected daily, unless an emergency requires crews to be elsewhere.
This story will updated as more communities release their times for leaf collections.