CLEVELAND, Ohio (WOIO) - As the snow accumulates in Northeast Ohio, city officials are placing parking bans on city streets to clear the way for crews cleaning up the roadways.
Here is a list of cities with snow parking bans on Sunday:
- Lorain - through noon on Monday
- Mentor - until further notice
- Mentor-on-the-Lake - until further notice
- Painesville - until further notice
- Chester Township in Geauga County - until further notice
According to the National Weather Service, Ashtabula and Cuyahoga counties are under a Winter Weather Advisory while Geauga and Lake counties are under a Lake Effect Snow Warning.
Both are in effect until 4 a.m. Monday.
As the snow continues to fall in the Snowbelt, the Ohio Department of Transportation is reducing speeds on the highway.
Return to 19 News for updates.