Gonsor faces multiple felony charges after he was accused of sexually assaulting two teenagers between June 2015 and July 2019, according to Cuyahoga County Prosecutor Michael C. O’Malley.
Gonsor, 30, worked as a wrestling coach at St. Edward High School in Lakewood and was a member of the Cleveland Fire Department.
Lawyers for 30-year-old Daniel Gonsor entered the not guilty plea at this arraignment on Friday morning.
He faces the following charges:
- 1 count of rape
- 2 counts of attempted rape
- 2 counts of sexual battery
- 2 counts of felonious assault
- 2 counts of endangering children
- 2 counts of corrupting another with drugs
- 9 counts of gross sexual imposition
Cuyahoga County Common Pleas Court Judge Daniel Gaul set bond at $10,000 and set the pre-trial for February 19th.