CLEVELAND, Ohio (WOIO) - The latest update from the Ohio Department of Health on Saturday showed 247 confirmed coronavirus cases statewide and three confirmed deaths from the virus.
“People will die if we do not make these hard decisions,” the Governor said recently.
Here are today’s links:
- COVID-19 Tracker: Check out the latest on test results around the country
- White House to hold press conference as Congress toils on $1 trillion rescue
- USA Track joins swimming in pushing for Olympic postponement
- Trump keeps talking during market hours; stocks keep tanking
- Ohio Health Director said 91-year-old man among 1 of the deaths in Ohio was in Cuyahoga County; issue ordered for all Adult Day Services closed in Ohio
- Giant Eagle and GetGo team members to receive bonus pay for continued dedication for guest service during COVID-19 pandemic
- 2nd Parma elementary school staff member tests positive for COVID-19
- Erie County sees first COVID-19 death
- Employee from Brookside High School tests positive for COVID-19
- Ohio Governor posts inspirational video featuring 19 News anchor Chris Tanaka
- Vermilion bar offers roll of toilet paper with every to-go order
This story will be updated throughout the day.