CLEVELAND, Ohio (WOIO) - Flash flooding from early Sunday morning prompted road closures throughout Northeast Ohio.
Cleveland - University Circle
- Cedar Avenue is closed with traffic detoured to Murray Hill Rd.
- Stokes Blvd. at Carnegie Ave.
- Stokes Blvd. at Cedar Rd.
- MLK Jr. Blvd. at Ambleside Dr.
- Stearns Rd. at Euclid Ave.
- Deering Ave. at Stokes Blvd.
- Suggested detours are Mayfield Rd., E. 105th St., and Superior Rd.
- SR 306 between Kirtland Road and Markell Road at the Waite Hill border
- Residents on the south side of Riverside Drive encouraged to move cars to higher ground