CLEVELAND, Ohio (WOIO) - The latest update from the Ohio Department of Health on Friday showed 91 Ohioans have died from the coronavirus with 3,312 cases confirmed statewide.
Gov. Mike DeWine extended a stay-at-home order for all Ohioans until May 1.
School is also out until May 1.
Menards said it is no longer able to allow children under 16 or pets in their stores as a result of the COVID-19 outbreak.
Should other stores follow the same guideline?
Here are today’s links:
- COVID-19 Tracker: Check out the latest on test results around the country
- Cleveland Clinic president: Hospital’s modeling shows ‘best case scenario’ of Ohio coronavirus cases peaking by mid-June
- A third of individuals to test positive for COVID-19 in Cuyahoga County are health care workers
- Gov. DeWine to ask judges to release 53 inmates from state prisons to help prevent spread of COVID-19 in jails
- 91 coronavirus deaths confirmed in Ohio; 3,312 cases reported statewide
- Northeast Ohio school holds class meeting with 400 cardboard cutouts of students
- Aurora nursing home resident dies from COVID-19, 10 residents and 4 staff members also test positive
- 6 inmates test positive for COVID-19 at Cuyahoga County Jail
- 7-year-old child among 16 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Tuscarawas County
- Hunger centers in Cleveland seeing 30% increase in need during coronavirus crisis
- Ohio Gov. DeWine answers your coronavirus-related questions on Twitter
- Barbershop, salon owners get creative to offer services during stay-at-home order
- Outbreak’s global cost may top $4T; auto insurers get break
- Prince Charles to officially open new hospital for coronavirus patients
- Virus deaths, unemployment accelerating across Europe, US
- Trump admin moves toward promoting broader use of face masks
- Coronavirus survivor: ‘In my blood, there may be answers’
- After financial hit from coronavirus response, dairy farmers are adapting
- US sheds 701,000 jobs, ending a record-long hiring streak due to coronavirus
- Florida finally takes passengers of coronavirus-stricken cruise ship, some on stretchers
- 16 new cases of COVID-19 confirmed in Cleveland; brings total to 164 cases
- 8 dead in Summit County due to COVID-19; 164 confirmed cases countywide
- Cleveland RTA driver tests positive for COVID-19; triggering quarantine and cleaning protocols
- Lutheran Metro Ministry carrying on with its mission amid COVID-19 outbreak
- ODJFS addresses new issue opening messages from unemployment office; state creates new website for people now looking for jobs
- Gov. DeWine said he will look into allowing delivery of medical marijuana to Ohio patients
- Feds recommend Americans wear face masks; NY governor says he’ll seize ventilators
- EVS worker for MetroHealth System called an everyday hero
- McConnell, Pelosi signal more virus aid likely from Congress
- Spirit Airlines to cancel all Cleveland Hopkins International Airport flights starting next week
- ‘They are our heroes’: College students home because of the coronavirus save Old Brooklyn family during fire
- Trump, 3M clash over order to produce more face masks for US
- Apple CEO Tim Cook will give commencement speech during OSU virtual commencement
This story will be updated throughout the day.