CLEVELAND, Ohio (WOIO) - The latest update from the Ohio Department of Health showed 1,760 deaths from the coronavirus with at least 28,952 cases reported statewide.
Here are today’s links:
- COVID-19 Tracker: Check out the latest on test results around the country
- Cleveland Hopkins International Airport passengers down 96% from last April
- New Jersey, other states, work to fight virus misinformation
- Doctors warn kids with COVID-related syndrome need immediate attention
- Family thanks nurses who used notes on hospital window to tell them father died of COVID-19
- Nations reopen yet struggle to define ‘a new normal’
- CVS Health returning $43 million in COVID-19 relief funds
This story will be updated throughout the day.